- Open INTERNATIONALLY, wherever the Book Depository ships. Unless otherwise stated.
- Winner will be selected via Random.org or our “Pick Giveaway Winner” plug-in.
- By entering any giveaway run through The Book Pushers review site you agree if you are a winner to have your contact information released to the sponsor of the giveaway but it is The Book Pushers policy not to share your contact information with anyone else.
- If you win a giveaway from an author/publisher, we will pass on your shipping information as soon as possible. We can’t be made responsible for when or how the author/publisher sends out the prize. Please be patient with them, they have outside lives as well.
- The giveaways we offer personally will be mailed within 2 weeks of announcing the winner.
- Please be aware: we are an international blog located in both the US and the UK, please be patient with the snail mail.
- We have the right to remove entries from the contest without notice if they do not abide by the contest rules.
- We will announce each winner via blog post as well as an email sent to the account you commented with. You have 72 hours to respond to our email or we will re-draw.
- If otherwise stated in the post, Multiple Entries will NOT count. This means posting under different names and email address to further your changes of winning.
- We accept no responsibility for lost or damaged prizes sent through the mail. Replacements will NOT be offered or given.
- Winners are responsible for any and all taxes on winnings.
Any questions or problems? Just contact us.
1 thought on “Giveaway Policy”
Pingback: BlogFest 2011 | The Book Pushers | Book Reviews | Book Chatter
Comments are closed.