Today we are super lucky to have the bestselling author of the Shifters Unbound series, Jennifer Ashley, here to give us a list of some of her Top 5 lists… Welcome to The Book Pushers Jennifer!
Top Five Romance Novels (this wasn’t easy 🙂 )
1. Shattered Rainbows, by Mary Jo Putney
2. Lord of Scoundrels, by Loretta Chase
3. The Marriage Miracle, by Liz Fielding
4. The Priscilla Flanders mysteries (Regency) by Jo Ann Ferguson
5. Crocodile on a Sandbank, but Elizabeth Peters (really a mystery, but a fun romance as well)
Top Five quotes from Mate Claimed (in no particular order)
1. Nell growled. “Anyone who touches my cub gets lead in their ass.”
“Mom,” Shane, her seven-foot-tall cub, said.
2. He shook his head, the light from the living room glinting on his short, dark hair. “Security will never see me. Give me a key if you want to make it easier, but I’ll get in anyway.”
“Eric, I see you all the time. You’re not that stealthy.”
His laughter rumbled as he put his face close toIona’s. “You see me, because you have a connection to me.” Eric traced her cheek. “You’re the only one who does.”
3. “Eric, what the hell are you doing here?”Ionaasked in a loud whisper.
For answer, Eric turned her around and pressed her into the wall.
His kiss stole her breath, his lips forcing her mouth open, teeth scraping. The thump of the music in the other room pulsed through her, and she curled her fingers on Eric’s chest. Fingers became claws, tearing Eric’s shirt.
Eric shed the shirt and turned them together so that now his back was against the wall. “If you want to feast on someone, you feast on me.”
4. “Diego’s teaching me to cook like his mother,” Cassidy said.
“Cassidy is watching me cook like my mother,” Diego said. “Has been all week.”
5.Ionatouched her hands together. “You must have loved her very much.”
Eric nodded. “Yes. Very much.”
“Then why do you want another mate?”
Eric pushed himself from the fireplace and came to her, the first flickers of fire shadowing his tall, naked body. He skimmed warm hands down her arms.
“Because I saw you.”
We can see why these are some of your favorite quotes! Thanks so much Jennifer for being here today! Penguin has offered to giveaway one copy of Mate Claimed to a lucky commenter. Just let us know your top 5 favorite romances, or quotes from romances, and you’ll be entered to win. Giveaway ends October 17th and is open to US only. Good luck!